Been in love, is the most sweetest feeling in the world. Loving that girl/guy, and knowing that they love you back, is one of the greatest feelings, that is bound to make you smile right now. 😀
But some couples (permit me to use this word), are not exactly sure what and what, they can do with their partners to make their relationship more romantic.
Here on David’s Rubin blog, i will be listing out, the 49 most romantic things you can do, and should do with your partner.
These things may look simple, and to you, won’t hold any significant spot in your partner’s life. But don’t forget, that it’s these small things in life, that matter’s the most. Some of these things below, is what some girls/guys ex does, that makes them unforgettable.
49 Most Romantic Things to do with Your Partner
- Watch the sunset together.
- Whisper to each other.
- Cook for each other.
- Walk in the rain.
- Hold hands.
- Buy gifts for each other.
- Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you’re together.
- Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
- Write poetry for each other
- Hugs are the universal medicine.
- Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
- Give random gifts of flowers/candy/ poetry etc.
- Tell her that she’s the only girl you ever want. Do not lie.
- Spend every second possible together .
- Look into each other’s eyes.
- Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.
- When in public, don’t flirt with each other.
- Put love notes in their pockets when they aren’t looking.
- Buy her a ring.
- Sing to each other.
- Always hold her around her hips/sides.
- Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.
- Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
- Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
- Dance together.
- Let your girl fall asleep with her head in your lap. (It looks real cute)
- Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.
- Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes
- Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.
- Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.
- Remember your dreams and tell her about them.
- Always tell her how pretty she looks.
- Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
- Be Prince Charming to her parents.(Brownie Points)
- Brush her hair out of her face for her.
- Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)
- Go to church/pray/ worship together.
- Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
- Learn from each other and don’t make the same mistake twice.
- Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.
- Make sacrifices for each other.
- Really love each other, or don’t stay together.
- You should never let any day goes by, that you aren’t thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
- Love yourself before you love anyone else.
- Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.
- Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
- Stand up for them when someone talks trash.
- Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say, “Sweet dreams.”
Other Important Things you can do with your partner.
1. You can do pillow fight.
2. You can play video games together.
You can share this info with your partner, and see that you practice together.